Inflammation is an all-too-common problem this day and age. From modern diets (often high in sugar) to daily stress to exercise and training, there are few people who do not experience inflammation on a regular basis. Instead of turning to NSAIDs (non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs), use Tissue Rejuvenator to support your body in the fight to reduce inflammation.
As you dial up your training and racing, an unpleasant byproduct is often sore muscles and joints. That’s where Tissue Rejuvenator comes in to provide support. It’s not just for when you’re injured—it provides support against achy joints and muscles too.
When you look at the ingredient list of Tissue Rejuvenator, you can see that it’s contains a number of proven anti-inflammatory nutrients:
• Glucosamine sulfate - a building block for repairing damaged cartilage; also supports joint movement and acts as a mild anti-inflammatory.
• Chondroitin sulfate - supports the repair and protection of cartilage; supports joint lubrication and cushioning.
• Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) - an organic form of sulfur, which is needed to maintain tendon and cartilage tissue; reported to reduce arthritis pain and enhance wound healing.
• Turmeric, boswellia, yucca root, and devil's claw - compounds in these herbs appear to have potent anti-inflammatory and/or anti-arthritic properties.
• Enzyme blend (peptidase, bromelain, papain, amylase, lipase, cellulase, and phytase) - anti-inflammatory benefits; also aid the absorption of the other nutrients.
• Quercetin (found in fruits and vegetables) - potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory.
• Undenatured Type II Collagen - a patented, well-studied ingredient derived from chicken cartilage; increases joint mobility and flexibility.
Tissue Rejuvenator contains an arsenal of anti-inflammatory nutrients. Use it before exercise, especially after exercise, and even regularly during prolonged bouts of exercise.
Tissue Rejuvenator also supports the body against daily aches and pains that we often get when we’re not “exercising” (e.g. doing yard work).
With inflammation on the rise, so is increased use of over-the-counter NSAIDs, and the news regarding NSAIDs grows worse by the day. Tissue Rejuvenator can support the body against aches and pains, while providing nutrient support for strong and healthy joints, tendons, ligaments, and connective tissue. It’s our choice for reducing inflammation.