ON SALE - dated stock past best by
The original endurance fuel!
• 4 x 85g Single Serve Sachets
• Keeps you going, hour after hour
• Easy to digest
• Help reduce muscle fatigue and recovery time
• Gluten-free and vegan friendly
• Contains GMO-free soy protein
• Contains no MSG
• Kosher Certified
Hammer Nutrition’s original long distance fuel, Sustained Energy has attained a legendary status in the world of endurance sports since its introduction in 1992. Tested and proven in virtually every endurance event on the planet, Sustained Energy, with its unique 7:1 carbohydrate to protein ratio and it’s neutral flavor is still the first choice of thousands of athletes. After about two hours of exercise, you need to have some protein in your fuel or you will start to cannibalize or break down precious muscle tissue. So when your exercise goes beyond the range of Hammer Gel or HEED alone, Sustained Energy is ready to serve you, providing premium fuel complemented with specific nutrients that support enhanced fat utilization and lactic acid buffering.
Give Sustained Energy a try—you’ll have 100% confidence in your fuel—and you’ll understand why it’s been the choice of thousands of endurance athletes for well over a decade. For maximum fueling variety and flexibility during your longest and hardest training sessions and races, mix or alternate Sustained Energy with Hammer Gel, HEED, and/or Perpetuem.
Unless you complement your carbohydrate source with protein, your body will start to digest its own muscle tissue (for protein) for energy after about 90 minutes of hard exercise. When your training takes you beyond the range of Hammer Gel alone, you can rely on Sustained Energy with its 7:1 carbohydrate to protein ratio. Sustained Energy contains a superior blend of complex carbohydrates, a precise amount of GMO-free protein, and a few carefully selected micronutrients that all work synergistically to provide consistent, long-lasting energy. With Sustained Energy, you’ll have 100% confidence in your fuel, even during your longest and hardest training sessions and races. Without any added flavouring or sweeteners, it has a pleasant neutral flavuor.
.Suggested Doses by Body Weight*
• 0 – 120 lbs (approx 54.5 kg) – up to 1 scoop/hr. This provides 107 calories.
• 120-155 lbs (approx 54.5-70 kg) – 1 to 1.5 scoops/hr. This provides 107 to 160.5 calories.
• 155-190 lbs (approx 70-86 kg) – 2 to 2.5 scoops/hr. This provides approx 214 to 267.5 calories.
• 190+ lbs (86+ kg) – up to 2.75 scoops/hr. This provides approx 294 calories.