Hammer Gel is available in 9 refreshing flavours.
What category does it best fall under (pre-/mid-/post- race and training):
Hammer Gel is primarily used just before and during training sessions and races.
Suggested Doses by Body Weight*:
• Up to 54kgs: up to 2 servings/hour
• 55 - 70kgs: up to 2.5 servings/hour
• 71 - 85kgs: up to 3 servings/hour
• 86kgs +: up to 3.5 servings/hour
*These are estimated doses. Each athlete should determine in training, under a variety of conditions, their personal optimum.
Usage Suggestions & Notes:
- Hammer Gel may be used as the sole source of calories during workouts and races up to two hours. When training sessions or races go longer than that select either Hammer Nutrition’s PERPETUEM or SUSTAINED ENERGY as your primary fuel source.
- Hammer Gel is perfectly compatible with all Hammer Nutrition fuels so during ultra distance events, while Hammer Gel cannot be your sole source of calories every single hour, it may be occasionally to give you a little variety in what you’re consuming.
- The Hammer flask holds 5-6 servings
- You can use Hammer Gel to flavor Sustained Energy, smoothies, etc.
- Hammer Gel flavors can be mixed for a variety of tastes. Try these combinations:
Banana + Chocolate or Espresso = Banana Split.
Orange + Vanilla = Orange Creamsicle.
Raspberry + Orange + Banana = Fruit Punch.
Raspberry + Espresso = Raspberry Mocha